- For information on upcoming trainings, please visit the Upcoming Trainings page.
The Illinois ADA Project provides training to individuals with disabilities, their families, friends, and service providers for no charge. In addition, the Illinois ADA Project provides ADA trainings to government entities, businesses, and any organization that desires to learn more about the ADA. Trainings can be customized to fit the needs of your organization. Please contact us for more information. Listed below are a few examples of trainings we've done in the past:
- The ADA in the Real World (a general overview of the ADA)
- Employment Rights (Including: ADA, FMLA, Workerís Compensation, Transition Planning, and Vocational Rehabilitation Rights)
- Employing People with Disabilities, Itís Good Business (A Guide for Employers)
- The U.S. Supreme Court and the ADA
- Voting Rights
- The ADA and Effective Communication
- Employing People with Psychiatric Disabilities
- ADA Issues: Harassment, Retaliation, and Discipline
- The ADA and Medical Inquiries
- Leave Under the ADA
- Reassignment Under the ADA
Visit the Upcoming Trainings page for a current listing of upcoming Illinois ADA Project trainings.